Now is an exciting time to join our team at Lipari Foods. Lipari has been providing top notch service to our customers since 1963. We are looking to add dynamic people to our team. Anyone can deliver food, but we want to be the best.
Our drivers are the lifeblood of our organization and the face of Lipari to our customers and the community. The Shuttle Driver starts this process by transporting multiple routes across our network to ensure the product makes it on the route truck for the next day delivery. Our Route Drivers take on the physical aspect of delivery as they unload and deliver our products at the store level. Whether your niche is all driving or getting paid to work out, we have a place for you. Read below to see a snap shot of what we offer our drivers and take the first step to an exciting new career here at Lipari Foods!Benefit Snapshot:
- Competitive pay structure
- $2,000 signing bonus
- Health, dental, & vision benefits on your 1st day
- Additional health benefits
- 401k with a company match
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Safety & referral bonuses
- Employee purchase program
- Weekends off
- Career advancement opportunities
Driving Record Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Have a valid Class A CDL license issued by the state of domicile.
- Must have a valid medical card per the FMCSA regulations.
- Must have 1 year and 50,000 miles of verifiable experience in a Tractor Trailer.
- Must be able to operate a CMV with a manual transmission
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely operate a CMV.
- No DUI or OWI convictions within the past 10 years
- No major or serious offenses as defined in FMCSR 383.51
- No more than 1 moving violation
- No more than 2 preventable accidents
- No more than 2 accidents and moving violations in any combination
Lipari Foods is a leading specialty food distributor based in Warren, MI. Lipari Foods LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. *We will not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, handicap, or any other protected category. Individuals with disabilities may request accommodation in the application process.